Monday, November 29, 2021

New Beginnings - kinda sorta

It has happened. It took over a year of advertisements, but I've managed to sell my Royal Enfield Classic 500.  

It's a little depressing. I paid so much for the motorcycle and, five years later, only managed to sell it for a fraction of the initial price. But I did end up selling it to a lady who is passionate about the motorcycle and is already working feverishly on it. So at least it's going to a good home.

I'm doing something epic with the funds received. After 6 years, I'm getting myself a new gaming PC.

I'm both excited and terrified at this venture. The last time I bought myself a gaming PC was just after those mofos cleaned out my house. Getting a computer was a matter of necessity to me and I had some funds available along with the insurance, but I was still rather limited. This time I wasn't as limited. The specs are insane, but again, it has to last another six or seven years before I'd even consider an upgrade let alone a new build altogether.

So what am I going to play on the new PC? I have a few ideas... I might babble about them as I play. Should give me something to write about.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your own twak!