Saturday, December 8, 2012

Huh??

It's nine days after Nanowrimo and I am still somewhat in a state of shock and disbelief.

What do you mean I can play games now? What do you mean I can stop ignoring those books that have been calling me since October when I was knee deep in planning? What do you mean I can straighten my hunched back (scream at the pain it will induce) and breathe fresh air again?

Is this someone's idea of April Fools? You're too early, bub. Or too late... Whichever blows your hair back.

Okay, I have to say my state of zoned-out zombie girl primarily has to do with the fact that work had me bit by a Walker in January and left me in a fit of spasms and unrelenting pain and fever until now. Sorta. Still working *sigh*

But nano definitely did its part, oh yes it did.

Another thing that adds to the whole dazed expression is that I am still writing. It is risky and surprising in the directions that it is going but it still is going and going and it is terribly lopsided so will need some more work after the first draft.

That definitely also adds to the blank expression punctuated by the occasional bout of drooling.

So what I am hoping to tackle this December in terms of posts.

1 Coursera - probably will be uninteresting to most but toughies for you.

2 The Mistborn trilogy. It took more than half a year but I got through them and can now comment.

3 My santa picture I share EVERY Christmas

4 have noooo clue...




Grrr, arrggg, drool



No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your own twak!