Monday, May 7, 2012

100 Things

 




A friend of mine pulled me towards this notion of blogging about a 100 things. You get to choose a subject and then do a hundred posts on that. See more here. There are no time limits, no ‘have to’s and don’ts. It can take a week or a year or ten years.

I’ve decided I’m going to sprinkle some of these things into this blog because the whole idea behind it is to talk about things that interest me and basically to share whatever nonsense comes to mind.

My list will definitely fit into that description:

100 things that make me excited.

I think that, as a geek, this won’t be a difficult list and it could end up being very broad in scope.  Also, I could end up babbling about books, movies, tv shows and games which will fit what I’ve been doing here anyway whooo!

So let me start off since I’m here.

#1 – Excited about getting excited.

As much as I can be the one who’ll bounce around giddily about some kind of random subject that sparked my interest, it doesn’t happen nearly enough in my opinion. So when I do actually stumble onto something that gets me that excited, I take a moment to savour the feeling. I get excited about the idea of things making me excited. It’s like the explorer who longs for the feeling he has when he has discovered something.

It’s silly and odd, but there you go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your own twak!