Friday, December 29, 2023

DM-ing at Game Over Gaming: Here we go again!

I got a phone call today. I didn't recognise the number and, fearing some kind of scammer or bot or whatnot, I answered the phone without speaking. Because in this day and age, that's apparently what you're supposed to do. After an awkward 'uh hello?' from the other side of the phone, I realised I was speaking to the human variety and it didn't sound like a call centre. What can I say? I'm not used to being called by people who don't want my money.

The conversation was brief, but to the point. Game Over Gaming is having another event in March and they want me to come to Glentana and do the DM-ing thing again. Seeing as I have something already prepped sorta, I said yes and we discussed the details a bit. It might be streamed again, I'm not sure. But regardless, it should be interesting. Glentana was rather pretty the last time I went - migraine and all. 

They're promising everything that was the previous festival but bigger, grander, geekier. There's going to be multiple DMs running tables, more space for PC gaming (which I still won't partake in... I'm afraid of dropping my computer somewhere along the way and I'm very attached to it...), more in the line of cosplay, more comics and other geeky-related stuff. 

I'll babble more about it as I get more info... or maybe after the fact haha. For now, I figure it's worth noting on this little blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your own twak!