Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Tentatively Excited

So my past self left my present self a surprise.

I pre-ordered Tomb Raider and forgot about it.

Now this was back in the beginning of 2012 when the release date was still somewhere around November. So after all that jazz and the craziness that was last year - seriously, crazy doesn't actually come near to describing it - I eventually ended up forgetting about the whole thing.

That is until last week when I got a text message reminding me of it.

I wasn't really planning on getting it immediately. I figured I'd go the same route as I'm going with Far Cry 3 which I actually really want to play. That route being to wait it out until the crazy price drops to something more manageable. But seeing as I did pre-ordered and since I haven't bought any games in several months... Hell, why not?

I'm hoping that it's going to be worth the money. I'm hoping there aren't any rape scenes or any nonsense in there (you'll hear me ranting about it if there are, believe you me). These are things that had me thinking that if I heard so much as a whisper of it, I wasn't going to touch the game at all. So I'm taking a leap of faith. I'm excited because from what I've seen, it's going to be good.

I'm planning on blogging about it this weekend regardless. Here's hoping it's going to be a gush and not a whine. Or a meh. Tired of meh.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your own twak!